Are you or your organization currently in need of personal protection equipment? FLCRC is pleased to share a resource to help with the medical supply shortage in the fight against the Coronavirus.
Mr. Shakiri Murrain, CEO of the Jade Trading Company and a valued partner of FLCRC, has the resources to deliver personal protection equipment (see complete list below) in large quantities up to 5 million to medical facilities in one week, depending on quantity.
Equipment Available for Order:
- N95 masks
- KN95 Masks
- 3PLY Masks
- Face Shields
- Hand Sanitizer
- Alcohol Antiseptic Wipes
- Each of Jade Trading Company’s factories has FDA certification (where applicable) and the required export license to send these products from China to the USA.
- Pricing includes logistics (air freight) to the USA. 150 export cartons is the maximum we can load onto one (1) flight, so pricing already includes shipping on consecutive flights until the desired quantity is reached.
- Jade Trading Company has a quality inspection team on the ground in Guangzhou, China that will conduct a full quality inspection before the goods leave China.
- Pricing and production times are changing daily in China so they can only guarantee current pricing for the next 14 days.
- They have coordinated with their freight forwarder (OIA Global Logistics) to ensure their factories have all required licenses & documentation for import.
Please contact Mr. Murrain to place your order.